Make a video and win a Skooba…
Win a bag like this in the Skooba Laptop bag contest. Rules follow the jump…
Yes, we are giving away $100 Laptop Bags, and all you need to do to get one is send us a quick video of yourself (or a friend) with your Skooba Bag. If we post the video to our site (and we intend to use as many of them as possible), we’ll send you a Skooba Satchel bag on the house, UPS ground shipping (continental US only) included!
Here are the details:
● Shoot a video clip of 30 seconds to 1 minute (not too much more than that, please), showing you or a friend with any Skooba Bag. See the sample video below to get a basic idea, or if it doesn’t show up, click here to view it on our YouTube page.
● In the video, talk about what you like about the bag, or how you use it, or show everything you pack into it, etc… be creative.
● You can shoot the video anywhere you want. The office or coffee shop are fine, but of course interesting locations (Great Wall of China, on an airplane, in the bathtub, etc.) always get attention.
● You can use a video camera, digital camera or even a phone… whatever you like…as long as we can show it on our site at basic “YouTube” size and quality, as you see above.
● Should be sent to us in .avi, .mpg/.mpeg, .mov or .wmv file format, maximum file size 5 mb.
● E-mail your video to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, November 30th. Make sure your e-mail includes your name, shipping address, phone number and reply e-mail address (if different).
● If we receive enough submissions, we will put a page of the videos up on our site, and if your video is included we will contact you and send your free bag. We want to include as many as possible, so if yours is interesting, funny, unique or otherwise cool, you have a very good chance of getting yourself a very cool bag worth a hundred bucks.
● By submitting your video and accepting the free bag, you are giving us full rights to the video/content, permission to post it on our website and our YouTube channel, and/or otherwise use as we see fit with no further compensation or restrictions.
● If we post your video, we will use only your first name and your state (“Mary from Oregon”, etc.), so your privacy will absolutely be protected.
REMEMBER, THE DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 30TH, SO DON’T MISS OUT ON THE CHANCE TO BE SEMI-FAMOUS AND GET A GREAT GIFT!