In an effort to get to get closer to the community, I thought I’d share a few fun facts about myself. Maybe the top ten.
10. I was born in the wagon of a traveling show, my mama used to dance for the money they’d throw.
9. I went to an all boys school growing up. I had to cut my hair short and wear pants. It went well until gym class started.
8. At the age of 12 I competed in a rodeo and got the winning ride on a really tough bull named Crackerjack.
7. I was bitten by a shark swimming in the ocean and lost my left foot. I have a wooden replacement, it’s a short peg.
6. I love cooked spinach!
5. I’ve been married 5 times and they all seemed to die after eating my blueberry pie. Think it’s related?
4. I drive a Lamborghini. Those husbands had great life insurance.
3. My favorite color is pink.
2. My current job is sorting baby chicks by gender. It’s very busy this time of year.
1. The #1 thing to know about me is I’m extremely serious and I hate jokes. 😛