8 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
User Gravatar
Sukey said in October 19th, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Jinak ten spor jestli Hitler byl katolík nebo nebyl je směšný. Věří katolíci, že:“KÅ™est je tzv. iniciační svátost, to znamená, že kÅ™tem se človÄ›k stává v pravém slova smyslu kÅ™esÅ¥anem.” ?Ano věří.Byl Hitler pokÅ™tÄ›n?Ano byl.Páchal Hitler hříchy podle kÅ™esÅ¥anského učení?Ano páchal.Existuje katolík, který nikdy nexÅ.™eÅ¡il?NeezistujeÅTakh¾e buď neexistuje žádný “skutečný” katolík nebo byl katolíkem i Hitler.

User Gravatar
http://www./ said in November 3rd, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Pressure? Really. I like Pressure but I don't think I could chose between it and "We Didn't Start the Fire" which just makes me happy in the way that "End of the World as We Know It" does.

User Gravatar
http://www.hausratversicherung.tech/ said in November 5th, 2016 at 2:44 am

Fabulous post. I read about a similar technique in a 2008 Saveur magazine, that magazine featured butter recipes. They recommended culturing the butter for flavor. I didn’t realize that it would make better ghee. I have kept that magazine for a couple of years waiting to try that recipe. Needless to say, I will be doing the cultured butter very soon.

User Gravatar
ratenkredit selbstständig said in February 7th, 2017 at 12:05 pm

ola eu adorei as fotos mais vcs ñ podem colocar mais?eu espero q sim pq eu adoro o fiuk e a banda hori até fui quando a banda hori se apresentou no sirio libanes aqui em santos bjs xau!

User Gravatar
kredit zins geld zurück said in February 8th, 2017 at 11:21 am

The grammar and spelling totally pulled me out of this one.I’m usually not a Grammar Nazi over one or two errors but seriously, what the fuck?Examples:The word is grip not “grib”“…accept for the patient next to me.” I think you meant to use the word “except.”Either way, the story itself wasn’t too bad; revise your grammar and spelling.VA:F [1.9.21_1169](from 7 votes)

User Gravatar
kunden kredit bank ag said in February 12th, 2017 at 1:25 pm

The genius store called, they’re running out of you.

User Gravatar
http://www./ said in February 28th, 2017 at 7:42 pm

É o maior saque que existe.E isto acontece por um motivo neotonto: os imbecis acharam que conseguiam fazer entrar mais dinheiro se dessem comissão aos funcionários que detectam as dívidas.Os gajos agora, se for preciso, não tugem nem mugem por estarem ocupados nas caçadas.

User Gravatar
http://www.cvilledoulas.com/ said in April 23rd, 2017 at 2:18 pm

I’m impressed you should think of something like that